View Single Post
Old Friday, December 06, 2013

AliSherSwabi is on a distinguished road
Default Writting Effective Essay: Indeed A Tough Nut To Crack!

Well, you just converted my thoughts into words bro, I am going through the same phase and I am gonna appear in CE-2015. For the past couple of months of my search through this forum and reading through all the posts and discussions of seniors related to essay and fetching good marks in this subject, I noticed one strong common factor that all the aspirants possessed who scored above 50 in essay and that is good command over grammar and composition because no matter how much of a strong background you've in English and no matter how much information and material you organize and collect from different sources for essay preparation, it all become meaningless if you can't express it grammatical correct during paper. Therefore your foremost emphasis and priority must be on grammar and punctuation and you should write something that is grammatically perfect, even if the material is average and ordinary but there are no grammatical mistakes, the examiner can't hold back from giving you good marks. Thats why you see so many brilliant aspirants getting failed in this subject especially this year because they put all their concentration and focus on collecting material during their essay preparation but dont give much time to grammar which is the backbone of your english expression and each mistake you make, you lose 1 number and 50 odd mistakes cost you essay paper.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AliSherSwabi For This Useful Post:
keenTHEquest (Saturday, December 14, 2013), Muhammad Daniyal Khalek (Wednesday, April 09, 2014), pakistan10 (Friday, December 06, 2013)