View Single Post
Old Friday, December 06, 2013

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakistan10 View Post
Dear Members

I am a css aspirant and have a very strong academic background, however one of the weaknesses of mine is writing. I want to know if essay writing is a natural talent or something which can be learnt ? I have full 14 months to prepare for css 2015 and I am dedicated and committed to pass it.
However seeing the essay written by CSP's is no way near where I can even think of writing such great essays.

I am worried about essay in CSS but at the same time confident about other subjects. I believe I can pass other exams but worried about essay.

I would love to hear from someone who was in my position when he decided to do css and thought essay would be very difficult for him/her pass but then they were indeed able to pass.

I will also appreciate if someone can put light on the first step for preparing for essay as last time I wrote an essay was in school.

I believe in hard work and a man gets what he strives for. But valuable guidance from seniors act as a motivation in achieving your goals.

Is anyone here who was very weak in essay able to pass the Essay exam ? What was your strategy and initial steps for essay preparation?

Thanks for your anticipated help.
Dear!
Essay writing is an art and you can develop it by practice and reading good books etc. But let me tell you one thing that whenever you write an essay get that checked with an experienced English language expert otherwise your efforts would bear no fruits.
Good luck!
Muhammad Daniyal Khalek (Wednesday, April 09, 2014), pakistan10 (Friday, December 06, 2013), The Shah Ends (Friday, December 06, 2013)