View Single Post
Old Friday, December 06, 2013

amnakhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Lion View Post
I don't know what to write in reply to your post. Same I don't know who are you and where you belong. I even don't know what are your future planes and what are you doing right know. But I know one thing you did a great Job in 2009 and 2012. Believe me I know that in 1 Hour Interview no one can be analyzed 100%. Believe me I know You have potential to achieve much more. Do You Know more than 6000 CSP officers are serving and no one can afford Honda Accord with their legitimate Incomes. (I am talking about new Model of Honda Accord :-) On the other Hands there are thousands of self made Entrepreneurs who are enjoying their Lives better than CSP Officers. My dear Brother if your Dream was to become just CSP officer and nothing else. Then I have empathy for you. But if You want to be successful in your life and this was your aim to do CSS then believe me you are still in the game. All you need is to be optimistic.

Now try to Focus on other Opportunities with new energy and with a cool Mind. I hope you will achieve more than just a "CSP Job" in your Life. :-)
You cant feelhis pain as its not a war of Money. Its the struggle for prestige having Honda acord doesnt means that much. It was his passion that he went for 3 dedicated attempts
The Following User Says Thank You to amnakhan For This Useful Post:
shahraf (Sunday, December 08, 2013)