View Single Post
Old Friday, December 06, 2013

amnakhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
Dear,

I am sealed in O.M.G. if I chose to remain a CSP . Had I listened to Abbu's advice (to appear in 2007 after my bachelors at the age of 21), things might have been different and the Cadre according to my desire. I would have been a CSP at the age of 22 instead of current age of 28 after a considerable time of 6 years .

Having said that, the compensation I got in other fields of my life, such as a nice companion, a good family and few great friends like you, coupled with my Current Cadre, my professional profile and present status of CSP means much more to me than my desired Cadre .

Regarding dreams, no dream is shattered. When I decided to attempt CSS in 2012 and 2013, it meant to me just a career move; not a dream. And regarding your dreams, they won't be shattered In Sha Allah. It does'nt matter what result you got. I still have full confidence in your capabilities.

Remember:

"A Revolver May have 6 bullets but your fists never run out of ammo."

All the best with your life and don't be upset. Life is the way how we live it. And as my signature line says:

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

Best of luck .
So should i go with my father's choice ?
Attempt it before my MS?