View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 07, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by paras Sulehri View Post
check my outlines of
Gawadar Port and its Strategic Importance
Introduction
Geopolitical Importance
A gateway to southwest and central asia
Geopolitical and geostrategic ties between pakistan and China
Importance of gawadar port for Pakistan
Indeed a good effort but there is no need to mention "Location" as a heading. you can discuss its Location under the Heading of Geo-political/strategic importance.

1. Introduction
2. History/Background
3. Geopolitical Importance
a) A Gateway to Southwest and CAR's
b) Geopolitical and Geo-Strategic ties between Pakistan and China
c) Gateway to Strait of Hormuz
d) Cheaper Route for China imports via Arabian Sea (2600km as Compared to Xianjiang Port 4600km)
f) Access to Warm Waters of Arabian Sea
g) Importance of Gawadar port for Pakistan
h) Western Interest in Gawadar Port
4. Conclusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammara Khan88 View Post
It is necessary to give your own views about the topic at the end of question? if yes can we write it in the first person's perspective like " AS PER MY OPINION THIS RELATION IS SO AND SO.... THAT IS WHY I DON'T THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN ETC." let me another thing, what should be average length of answer? how many reference or quotes should be added? What is the best way to get good marks??
Yes you can, you can present views as 1st person under the heading of Critical Analysis or either when you are evaluating an answer critically; otherwise avoid using 1st person. A 20 marks answer should be at least 500 - 600 words in length and try to start/end your answer with a quotations, if not too many.
Ammara Khan88 (Saturday, December 07, 2013)