View Single Post
Old Monday, December 09, 2013

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rida Malik View Post
Im sure the dead people of persecuted minorities and the foreign tourists that died out of terrorists hands in pakistan, would really appreciate your wonderful sentiments and agree that your positive attitude will help eradicate all such suffering from Pakistan.
And also, it will help people bound by conservatives all over the world out of their misery.
Unless you become one of the controllers of course.
Friend!
Because of the mushrooming development of media and the negative role they are playing by inciting religious sensitivities of the people, the words of condemnation are on everybody's lips, people are considering the state responsible for each and everything bad that's happening. Even the educated lot (You, Sarrial b. and Gypsified included) don't want to analyse the situation but are condemning the state policy. Criticism means to analyse both good and bad things, you people have been criticizing the state for its policies towards minorities (which is totally baseless) but are not able to appreciate the state for its protection of minorities (Article 6-Protection of the interests of minorities) but let me remind you the case of Rimsha Masih, she's been honorably released while the Maulana sahib was arrested (Though she's unable to live a normal life in Pakistan because of her fear from the people not the state which provided her protection). So tell me where the fault lies, with the state or with the people. My point is that don't blame the state, blame those people who're responsible. For the change of people's attitude towards minorities, you need to change their minds so be patient and be contented with evolution that's been taking place.
Moreover, you people are talking about Western standards, so you're relying on false reeds.
No one but only a Protestant can become a king or queen of UK (Is this equality),
What about the massacre of 8 Pakistanis in Greece (2011),
What about the caricatures of the Prophet of Islam in France.
There are innumerable examples of the bias against the religious minorities, just Google it you'll explore all that I'm talking about.