View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 10, 2013

amannan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
I attempted "Not Economy but Politics is a key to success"
Dear, I just proved the statement that why politics is necessary to to boost the economy...From introduction to conclusion my main focus was on developing and developed countries. My outlines were like this:

Introduction

What is politics ?
definitions only

Importance of Economy

Historical Background of Politics
started from stone ages till nuclear age

The clouds of world Politics and Economy
War of Stone ages, WWI, WWII (Even I discussed about the future-WWIII I mentioned that WWIII would be between two zones due to economic problems such as oil politics, water politics in the 21st/22nd century and so on

Then I also discussed about our socioeconomic problems. (Focused on our economy that why it is like that as compare to the other developing countries.

Effects of Politics and economy on societies(Focused on 21st century

I did not mention any suggest just gave my own view, heading was like this

Analysis
I said that from the above discussion it has been proved that not economy but politics is a key to success

Conclusion

After done it, I smiled and looked at the wall clock it was still 11:20 and again smiled ...........Dear just entertain your exam, nothing to worry about, It will also make you comfort in attempting your papers.
It is quite clear that one should select such topics which are not selected by majority of the students. Examiner wants some unique essay, and if you can not provide unique content on a common topic, then its better to select a unique topic to maintain the uniqueness.
This is what, I have extracted from your case.
Moreover, I would like to know, how much pages you wrote ?
Can you please send me those essay notes, from which you have prepared ?
And if you have any essay written by you in soft copy, send me that too.

You can find my email address in my profile.
It will be a great favor
Thanks