View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qacc View Post
Dear Brother, can you please tell me,
1)I want to download English to Urdu Dictionary for Q Mobile M-400, i search net but unable to find it,please help me in this regard,
2) Is it possible in MS Word 2007 that applying a formula in it, then it will shown to you, your typing speed and other specification relating to your typing, if this possible in MS Word 2007, then please also helm me in this regard.
1. I think you can't download an app in qmobile m400 since it does not support java.

2. Nopes, and for a good reason. Word features like auto correct will never show you the real picture of your typing abilities . You might try typing tutor software.
Qacc (Wednesday, December 11, 2013)