View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hassan Baloch is on a distinguished road
Default here some info for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshnain Swati View Post
Can anyone share the official statement about the guarantors ? How much money should they have, who can be a guarantor, is it necessary that the money of the guarantor be in a bank etc etc. There are rumors everywhere and i have not come across any official stuff to clear myself.
firstly i will tell you there are 2 types of guarantor
1 govt servant with bps 15 or above
2 non govt
in case of govt guarantor 3 blank cheqs properly signed by guarantor are required and all other formaility is taken by gurontor and he will take permission from the respective govt dept. here no need to have enough amount in the account because bank will recover loan from there pension fund.
now in case of non govt guarantor it is necessary you guarantor have 30 lack in the account for the loan of 20 lack means 1.5 time more for the applied loan.

in the end this loan is not for the poor people of pakistan.
in recent days now one is ready to give the guarantee for 100000 rupees for the brother. the game is on for industrialist not for the poor people of pakistan which is highest in term of share of pakistan.
for middle class they can take loly pop not pm loan
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hassan Baloch For This Useful Post:
Juicey boy (Sunday, December 15, 2013), Roshnain Swati (Monday, December 16, 2013)