View Single Post
Old Friday, December 13, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,321 Times in 834 Posts
HASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummar Awais View Post
Please brother there are few more queries:
What abt journalism or sociology which subject is more interesting as well as scoring. Again i dont hav any background for these subjects, what about Punjabi and British History, (History is one of my strong points )

I Have finalized Geography and psychology as my 400 marks subjects but still confused for other 200 optional marks
Journalism is both more scoring and easier to cover as compare to Sociology. As far as Punjabi and British History are concerned, in normal conditions I would have probably suggested you to go for Punjabi because the subjects of regional languages are always high scoring. But, since History is your 'strong point', now its 'you' who have to select one subject of both of them.

Regards.
Stay blessed!
"Nay! man is evidence against himself. Though he puts forth his excuses." Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)