View Single Post
Old Friday, December 13, 2013

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushi View Post
i regret to say that no one is interested in css age relaxation i guess as yesterday we had a meeting in islamabad to disscuss our future line of action and to finalize the date of protest but i was astonished to see the number of students, people just post here for a fun, no one has a courage to come forward practically and support us, i thought it was our mutual interest. we discuss the matter in detail and reach to the conclusion that date of protest should be 30 december, today i am not asking to support us, if anyone is interested come and join us otherwise don't waste your precious time by posting. i need physical support not verbal support.
Dear brother, I appreciate your effort but couldn't attend meeting at Islamabad as I'm located at Karachi and exam preparation is at its peak. CSS has diversified candidates from all cities and villages of Pakistan, we can't gather them in person at once. Consider any other method, Skype meeting may work.

Regards,