Thread: Answer please
View Single Post
Old Monday, December 16, 2013

Husnain Qaiser is on a distinguished road
Default Comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanwrites View Post
Rapid changes in iranian policy because US attitude towards IRAN has changed but why ?:what:

US has realised that Sunni Muslims are radical or jihadi so now they want to shake hands with IRAN or Shia Muslim also after the discovery of Shale gas they are no more dependent on Saudia Oil
Moreover Iran can play greater role in containment of China India or Sunni Taliban because of their geographical proximity and ideological beliefs as compare to Saudi:thumbup:

Iran is doing all this for his economic revival, enmity with saudia and more importantly SHIA domination

Noe this will increase sectarian violence in Pakistan because iran will support shia in Pakistan while Saudi will continue to support Taliban

Google Chrome now you owe me 50 $

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I have to say I didn't like your comparison. Lolx
SHIA and SUNNI TALIBAN
SHIA AND TALIBAN

Don't play with words brother. Although your point is valid. Totally agree with you. America does know that SHIA and SUNNI do not see eye to eye due to basic religious reasons and this could be used against Pakistan. But its USA there would be even bigger reason in reconciliation with Iran. Pakistan is no more and never was their first priority for NATO related issues, Iran would be better for this trade. See, Iran unlike Pakistan does not hold any sympathies for Talibans so there would be less retaliation from general public and process could go smoothly for USA.