View Single Post
Old Monday, December 16, 2013

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathoor View Post
Dear Adil I Would love to agree with you but area of specialization doesnt make any sense at all. For example, If I am a compuyer engineer so the test wouldnt be completely based on it. It will be general as per my understanding so that everyone gets an equal oppurtunity to stand by it.
Brother i don't have any such experience, but what i perceive is, there will be a portion of mcqs based on subjects mentioned, but remember those mcqs would be the very basics of each subject mentioned. For example, economics, mechanical, electrical, computer, political science etc these are mentioned so to keep balance for all the candidates from different fields they will certainly include mcqs from all these fields on equality basis. So this will make a definite balance for all the candidates of different fields. Anyhow, Adil brother has already said the same, i just explained further. And in my view sticking to one's own field of study would be rather better. But if you have got some time then you can cover little bit of other two or three fields, only the very basics. And as you said that you are a computer engineer then i believe the basics of all engineering fields are almost the same. Like you would have a bit idea about the basics of mechanical and electrical as well. Moreover, just keep studying brother do not be confused focus more on you own field as well as english portion Adil bro mentioned.
Good luck to all of you.