View Single Post
Old Monday, December 16, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Listen guys!

Those who want to pass this test please focus on English vocabulary.English section would comprise of 50 mcq's. out of these 20 would be synonym and antonym, 10 mcq's of one world substitution, and 10 sentence completion. Buy a GRE book and start preparation from today. English mcq's can be fully covered from GRE book (750 synonym and antonym) and the sentence completion chapter.
This test is all about English, the rest of section would be either so easy or so difficult that it would not effect the merit at all.

I appeared in written test of AD tourism Department(year and half ago), the pattern was same, 50 English mcq's and the rest 50 mcq's were totally from Public Administration. I did not know ABC of Public administration, still i was able to correct 15-20 mcq's, because it was way more generic.and Yes, i cleared Test (because my 40+ English mcq's were correct) and was called for interview latter.One Post and five guys including me qualified the test. (I was later dropped from the interview because of lack of relevant 5 years experience)

PS: I Need your guys prayers for my AD result regards