View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ammara Khan88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Dear, to be very honest, really I am not worried about essay paper anymore, and I can prove it inshallah. The main aim of starting this thread is to know about the current topics which are most important for our upcoming attempt, it will also help out many people who are intending to take CSS exam. Apart from that, it is also beneficial for CA/PA papers. Because last time I could not manage to attain desired marks in both of these papers.As a matter of fact, Essay, PA and CA's most of the topics are interrelated, with the help of this thread many people are sharing and predicting current topics, it would be highly beneficial for both CA and PA papers to know that what to prepare broadly... As far as essay is concerned I have a key/way to pass the essay paper mashallah. hahah Though I am not overconfident but I can pass it again, because I have firm belief in Allah and inshallah I will attempt my upcoming essay to the level of perfection like I did in my first attempt and got through with flying colors..

As far as you said about bothering, dear the main purpose of this thread is to post only 2topics... 2 matlab two, not mare than two... Hope you won't mind...Thanks..
Sir exclusively, please sir exclusively, exclusively tell me what is that exclusive key to successes that you exclusively got through that exclusive essay paper with exclusively flying colors. Would you exclusively share that exclusive flying colors and techniques here; and exclusively guide us. We are exclusively obliged sir............................
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ammara Khan88 For This Useful Post:
imad2 (Thursday, December 26, 2013), parwarsha (Sunday, December 22, 2013)