View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 17, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irum Siddiqui View Post
Can you do us a favour please update your post #55 regarding other subjects especially related Pakistan Affairs, Essay,EDS, Islamiat and foremost Current Affairs.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-dates...tml#post380982

its really very beneficial
Stay Blessed.
Regards!
i am sorry as i was supposed to do it but couldnt do it due to busy schedule. Here I try to share few helpful tips. For CA you were supposed to follow TV and Dawn, but if u were not able to do so then you need not to worry at all
Now we will plan a crash landing which will help InshaAllah
What you need to do is just buy the JWT (the one with whole year's summary)
Go through that as its the only available and possible solution in this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irum Siddiqui View Post
Can you do us a favour please update your post #55 regarding other subjects especially related Pakistan Affairs, Essay,EDS, Islamiat and foremost Current Affairs.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-dates...tml#post380982

its really very beneficial
Stay Blessed.
Regards!
for PA, just go through the important events and try to attempt the Questions which are of general type like industry and agriculture. This is the best thing to secure good scores in all the papers. Attempting history type questions usually does not support good scores as per my experience.
Essay is all about practicing specially the outlines so no one can help you in it, yes i can help you by checking the outlines.
Islamiyat needs you to have good command over the fundamentals and have good analytic approach to justify your stands on different issues.
these are the short answers but if anyone needs to know more then please come up with the specific question.
I wish you all a very best of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad umer haider View Post
Agreed.

Nasr Khan Bhai such kind of post in really needed from seniors like you.

Always remember us in your prayers.

Thanks
my pleasure brother I know the importance of such words as I was also an aspirant few years back
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeeshanqureshi View Post
Yes Nasr Bhai, very motivational for me, but i am unable to find your facebook profile? not mentioned in your profile? kindly mention your FB id in your profile.thanks
in my profile my email id is given, search the same on Facebook please

Nasrullah Yousafzai
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NASR KHAN For This Useful Post:
Ayla Khan (Tuesday, December 17, 2013), Irum Siddiqui (Tuesday, December 17, 2013), xeeshanqureshi (Saturday, December 21, 2013)