View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 17, 2013

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb My humble suggestion !

W.Salam,

I'd suggest you to go for BBA from virtual university. Its far better than B.com. BBA will be very beneficial for you in getting yourself prepare for CSS. I have done BBA (Honors) from UET, Lahore. It helped me a lot, Alhumdulillah, my English, spoken as well as written is very improved, and also by studying finance, marketing, economics, management, psychology, sociology etc, I possess taste of psychology, sociology, mercantile law, economics, accounting and auditing and business administration, etc which are fortunately optional subjects of CSS.

I'm definitely not against of B.com, but to compare BBA with B.com, one should go for the 1st choice. Look, in BBA you study different subjects, study case studies that develop creative abilities and decision making in you, that helped you a lot in not only increase your knowledge in variety of subjects but also your English proficiency as well. It will surely help you in CSS as well. Moreover, you can do MS and MBA after BBA (if its 4 years program) in just 1.5 years. If its possible for you, then try to be a regular student of VU. You could learn more in a sophisticated way.

Good luck and remember me in your prayers.

Profound regards,
RMKamran.
Hannya (Wednesday, December 18, 2013)