View Single Post
Old Friday, December 20, 2013

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb @ mashkoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashkoor View Post
hmmm, i agree, but pr tools are also closely related with pr procedures.then, should we add them as well in answering question?
AOA,

Dear I'd have been write tools as well but it doesn't relates with the demand of the question. If you've book, you can understand it. Some points relates to some extent but that are mentioned in the above answer. Tools are the instruments whereas procedures are processes, ways or techniques of a particular thing.

Brother there will be 2 sections having 4 questions each in the subjective part and we've to attempt 2 questions from each section. Question will be of 20 marks. You need to produce your answer from the knowledge you've and sense should permit it as well so I'd say go for that material which links with the question, because examiner is pretty smart and we can't misguide him.

We're suppose to write "quality" in the paper rather than "quantity". Be specific, to the point and target the question is the right way to solve the paper. Well, brother you can also take material from internet or any source to add more. But be sure, whatever you write, should be on the track.

I hope you understand my point.

Remember me in your prayers.

Profound regards,
RMKamran.