View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 26, 2013

Qacc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute Bird View Post
@Qacc,
oh my GOD,
very interesting,
please join the organization do not miss this fruitful opportunity,it's my suggestion to you.

i heard about the appointment letter,that mentioned clearly it is temporary based job?
is it true?
Dear Mr Cute Bird, I personally meet a inspector whose service in more than 25 years, they told me that, he is on temporary basis in the books of IB, but also entitled for GP fund, and other allowances as per government rules. the only factor of being temporary is "a employ do not use authority for illegal means" other wise you employment is permanent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahadaziz View Post
acha QACC meray khayal ma to apko join kar layni chayay, abi ap private job kar rahay ho 20 hazar say less salary ha but is job ka koi aitbaar nai ha k kab khatam ho jay ku k yeh private ha

ore OM-05 k interview to ho gay KPK ma ore Quetta ma ho rahay hain

but Islamabad ma kab hon gain ? as i live in rawalpindi with rawalpindi punjab domicile
Dear fahadaziz, as i told you due to so,e personal reasons and issues i regret to join as a GD (09),
for confirming your status regarding Om(05) for Islamabad and Rawalpindi region. I think you should contact on Phone Number which already shared by me in my previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute Bird View Post
@Qacc,
one of my friend received GD 05 letter today,
is there any chance to getting promotion as a GD 05,because it is just a constable level job?
Dear Mr Cute Bird, regarding promotion in Intelligence Bureau, one of my friend is hired as OM(05) constable, in 2010. his current salary is round about 26000/=, for promotion in IB please see below,

Constable (GD-05)=====>Head Constable(GD-07)======>ASI(GD-09)
(After 02 years of Service) (After 3 to 4 years)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qacc For This Useful Post:
ALI kashmiri (Friday, December 27, 2013), Cute Bird (Friday, December 27, 2013)