View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noman Ali View Post
Dear memebers please help me. Today I appeared for the test of lecturer in Hyderabad. My seat number is 27460. I wrote the seat number absolutely correct i.e 27460 however, When I started encirling the number 27460 I had to encircle 2 from first column, 7 from the 2nd columns,4 from the third column, 6 from the 4th column and 0 from the 5th column. I mistakenly encircled 7 in the first column instead of 2. I realized the mistake and requested to the invigilator for providing me a new answer book but he said that its ok you have written the seat number above correctly your copy will be checked keeping in view the number you have written,

Same mistake happen in paper-type section where I had to encircle paper-type B but I accidently encircled paper-type A . I croosed that and encircle paper-type-B on the direction of invigilator.

Please somebody provide help

Dear they will consider your role number which you have mentioned above the boxes. So nothing to worry about it. As far as paper type is concerned, it can be a problem. Nevertheless, if you have crossed wrong type and corrected it, I think it won't be a big problem inshallah.

Stay Blessed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasadi bacha View Post
there is no passing mark criteria, ratio of 1:5 is in use by spsc
5 candidates for each post(ie 1) will be call for interview
so total seats multiply by 5 , you get the number of students shortlisted for interview
Then I think I have made it, because test was not that much easier. The rest God knows better. Thanks for such a nice reply. It makes me relax.