View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 02, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Thank you CSSForum .... This Probably is the best new year gift, I have ever received. I am feeling gratified to see my name in the list along with the jewels ov this forum, specially Tasawur, Amna, Vetdoctor, Haseeb Ansari and Araain.

All the other in the list deserves an applaud and I congratulate all of them from the bottom of my heart.

Heartiest Congratulation to all.

VetDoctor
WereWolf
ArifAwan
Invincible
Exclusively
Bilal Hassan
Sabahatbhutta
Sadafnoorelahi
Haseeb Ansari
Amna
Arain007
Tassawur
Amna (Friday, January 03, 2014), Arain007 (Thursday, January 02, 2014), ArifAwan (Saturday, January 04, 2014), exclusively (Friday, January 03, 2014), Invincible (Thursday, January 02, 2014), Muhammad T S Awan (Friday, January 03, 2014), sabahatbhutta (Saturday, January 04, 2014), sahar abbas (Thursday, January 02, 2014), Stunner (Saturday, January 04, 2014), Tassawur (Thursday, January 02, 2014), VetDoctor (Thursday, January 02, 2014)