Thread: Want to study
View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 04, 2014

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up @ Saniya panezai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saniya panezai View Post
I am too much tensed and depressed ,that I am not able to focus in my studies .I am Fed up with people and want to be alone where there is no one to disturb me .I want a peace of mind and soul .some time even think that death is the better remedy of all wordly pain and tension.:sly::thumbdown:e yes::banghead::screwy:
Sent from my HTC Desire S
AOA,

I can understand your position how it feels when someone is depressed. But never ever lose hope. Share your problems with that person who is very close to you, and I believe that is only and only beloved mother. Don’t care about people, Albert Einstein said “great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” Such people who can’t see you getting heights of success and accomplishment will always undermine you, just committed to your work and don’t even listen what they are saying. Have faith in ALLAH TALA; indeed, HE is the most Merciful and Beneficent,
For a peace of mind and soul, offer prayers regularly to get comfort as well as satisfaction. In this way, by linking your spirit to ALLAH TALA, you’ll be able to maintain focus in studies and everything you want to do in life. All your tension stuff will definitely be gone away, prayers, asking help and blessings of ALLAH TALA is the ultimate remedy of all worries. Life is the beautiful gift of our beloved Creator, so care and live it in the best way under HIS commandments. Serve your parents and be kind to them, you’ll also feel happy and blessed in this way as well. I’ll pray for you

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. (Mark Twain chill)

Best of luck and remember me in your prayers

Profound regards,
RMKamran.
Saniya panezai (Saturday, January 04, 2014)