Thread: Want to study
View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 04, 2014

abidkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saniya panezai View Post
I am too much tensed and depressed ,that I am not able to focus in my studies .I am Fed up with people and want to be alone where there is no one to disturb me .I want a peace of mind and soul .some time even think that death is the better remedy of all wordly pain and tension.:sly::thumbdown:e yes::banghead::screwy:
Sent from my HTC Desire S
Dear I think you are frustrated too much only coward people wishing for death.Life is beautiful do not give up so easily Please pray your prayer five times a day regularly receit Holy Quarn regularly do not pay hid on those issues which give you tension.free yourself for some days enjoy it with your friends and faimly members to the great extent then start study with a new passion Inshallah you will soon find youself fit and out of tension now a days every secoand person is sufferd from depression but you have to control all these things and handle it in a better way.take every thing light yar why tension why depression make yourself happy no one can give you happines execpt yourself.ok best of luck.
Warm regards. A.k
Saniya panezai (Saturday, January 04, 2014)