View Single Post
Old Monday, January 06, 2014

Ahmed Faisal has a spectacular aura aboutAhmed Faisal has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloch88 View Post
Brother most of our colleages cite their friends as a source , but no authentic information.
BPSC has no information about such under process posts, it is only an examinig institution. They announces , whicever S&GAD sanctions. As such posts are under consideration in services department.
PCS will not be announced during current chairman's tenure, so no hope in near future . He will get retired in Jan 2015
Yes you are right, but PCS and S&GAD are interlinked, so if I have been told by my friend then there must be something in pipeline. Anyways, hope for the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushra Afrin View Post
Hi i have also applied for the CE 2014 but havent found any information abt the approval or disapproval of my application yet!!!if u r the css aspirant 4 the upcoming exam then do u have any knowledge regarding this or have u received any confirmation from fbsc regarding your final admission for the exam???
Nobody has received any information regarding acceptance or rejection of their applications. You just need to visit FPSC web frequently. Perhaps you will have the information after 15th January.
"Our Lord, give us the good in this world and the good in the hereafter." (Al-Qur'an, 2:201).