View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 07, 2014
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozeb70 View Post
what is category for english female and history female?????A. B . C....etc??????please reply.and if somebody is not in govt job and having age 29 ..can he or she apply?thanks

shall we make account on fpsc website before applying???ar apply krny k bd hardcopy fpsc ko snd krni hy ya just online apply???please detailed rply..thnx in anticipation
Dear You are eligible even if you don't have Government service because General age relaxation is upto 33 years, secondly no need to send the hard copies along with the form to FPSC. As stated on website of FPSC...

Applicants may please note that;
    • No hard copy of application or copies of documents are required to be forwarded to FPSC.
    • The printed online application should be retained by the applicants for their own record.

For any technical assistance regarding Applying Online, contact on following number during office hours from Monday to Friday:- 051-9219851

Visit the link given below for Applying online ok

http://online.fpsc.gov.pk/

Regards
iqramsaleem (Thursday, January 09, 2014), rozeb70 (Friday, January 10, 2014)