View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 08, 2014

ihsanelahi is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah24 View Post
My interview was yesterday. it went good but from interviewer I heard a strange remarks on my degree. I scored 69% in my BSc engineering and he told me that it is 2nd division. I tried to convinced them but they simply passed a smile and said it is 2nd division. Now I confirmed from university and they told me that it is 1st and it is understood even to grade 10 student. Now what can I expect from such panel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majidcomsian View Post
Yes! agree, the panel is composed of traditional "Baboo" Type personals ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharifuet View Post
i did electronic engineering from uet peshawar,got 73% marks,i was trying to convince them but they told me its 2nd division,i think they are not more intrested in engineers,5 engineers were treated with same reply..now what i can say...
Quote:
Originally Posted by shah24 View Post
Agreed, they are not interested in engineers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majidcomsian View Post
They must have to create their interest in engineerz as more than 50% test toperz in each district are engineerz
Quote:
Originally Posted by najeeb najuu View Post
whts the 1st division then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by najeeb najuu View Post
Whats your CGPA?

I have already told u people that Political Govt is sincere but these educational officers are in the habit of favoritism and nepotism,,,, they are doing their way,,,

First of all i object there formula in which 60% and 80% marks holders are treated in same manner in terms of 20 marks,,,,, why not they take some %age from of the marks.... but no,,, they are trying to creep up some guys to the roof of the merit list through their self-defined special merit
shah24 (Wednesday, January 08, 2014)