View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 11, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjha M S View Post
For applicants interest and knowledge it is imperative to mention that last time in 2010, test comprised of two papers:

Paper I Objective 100 mark MCQs General knowledge

Paper consisting of maths, current affair, Pak affairs, Islamyat, English

Paper II Subjective

current affairs, Pak affairs

Will syllabus be same or more NT- specific? Only authentic info will be appreciated in this regard.
Keeping in view the nature of NTS tests, one can safely assume that the test would consist of one paper of 100 MCQs. English portion is always a part and parcel of NTS tests and always it carries the major weight. Secondly arythmatic and analtical reasoning are also always there in NTS tests. And the fouth thing is GK or CA portion . Sometime , the basic knowledge about the organization for which the test is being taken is also tested in NTS MCQs. Like for the test of State Bank job , in GK portion there were some 10-15 MCQs regarding the working of state Bank. However , I guess the basic info about MOD and its working would not be sought in this test . I have observed their tests for state Bank , SNGPL, LDA and NAB and always the pattern has remained more or less the same. Therefore, until the NTs does not reveal the paper pattern , it would be quite safe and effecytive to start work on the Ares, I have specified.
NASSEEM (Saturday, January 11, 2014), rameez tahir (Saturday, January 11, 2014), Ranjha M S (Saturday, January 11, 2014), Sabir Basheer (Saturday, January 11, 2014), syedrizwan (Saturday, January 11, 2014)