View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 11, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011, Roll no. 141PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: KPK PMS

Muhammad Asim Abbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsgharKhan View Post
Guys, be patient. Sajid is right and i wholly agree with him. In addition to his explanation, i would like to state that the defence ministry might have run out of money that is why they have asked the "MONEY-MINTING Institution (i mean the NTS) to conduct the test. Moreover, among thousands of candidates only a handful ones will be selected and the process will last for more than 2 to 3 years. So our erudite suggestion to all the aspirant is to sit at home, prepare for some trusted test.
Donot discourage candidates as your this attitude may dishearten other. Always be positive and optimistic. Earlier their process took much time but through NTS it will be quick and reliable. I think this is best way to clear apprehensions of critics.
It is my advice to young aspirants to make prepare yourselves and do not lose hope.