View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 12, 2014

waseemakram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perhar View Post
First of all I welcome to all candidates who have reached in psychological test. It was rigorous set of exams uptil this stage. I pray for success of you all. I m sharing some tips for psychological examination on my personal behalf. I don't exact know what kind of the exam will be, because it has been kept top secret, but according to my expectations, it will most like the psychological test of PMA Long Course as follows:-

Psychological Tests
1.Sentence Completion Test In Urdu

25 incomplete sentences in Urdu are to be filled in by the candidate with in limited time.

2.Sentence Completion Test In English

25 incomplete sentences in English are to be filled in with in limited time.

3.Word Association Test In English (100 Words)

100 words are played on projector the time gape between two words is 9 t0 10 seconds and the candidate have to make a sentence with in time.

4.Story Writing In English (2 or Three stories)

Pictures are displayed on projector for 30 seconds and you have to think a story and 3 minutes are provided for story writing.

Tips

The main goal of short time is to calculate the actual mental approach of the candidate so your approach should be positive while solving the test. Do not think negative or write down any negative sentence or word in psychological tests.

My friend thanks for suggestion.but NTS always take the test in MCQ's Type.story writing etc.i think its difficult for come in test.2nd thing Nts already take the test have the Urdu portion,series completion etc then y they will conduct it again.As of my thinking it will about personal thinking of person how he thinks about govt , about terrorist and how to behave with terrorists etc.lets see and lets hope for the best