View Single Post
Old Monday, January 13, 2014

EngrHamza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by salman habib View Post
On the 2nd page of provisional award letter the last document required which is stated as

Those applicants who could not get acceptance letter from supervisor , they must provide letter before departure

please explain me,
what i percept is that we have to ask our supervisor to send us an acceptance letter, that he has accepted the candidate in his lab.

Is it so, or something else. please explain
You do not need to provide this document .. The certificate of admission is enough .. Confirmed from HEC

IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL WHO ARE APPLYING TO SOUTH KOREA:

1. Visa fee has been increased by embassy .. I was charged Rs. 6600/- as visa processing fee

2. Before going to apply for visa to embassy, go to NADRA and get FRC (Family Registration Certificate) .. Without this certificate your application will not be processed

3. Email the university that you applying to provide you "Business Registration Certificate" as this is also required at the time of visa application

4. Those who have received email from Hanyang & SKKU should meet deadline set by HEC (of 22-Jan-2013). They will receive similar award letter from HEC for SKKU as well. The applicant can then select whichever university he/she wishes to go to.

5. In one of the Stamps titled "DEED OF AGREEMENT .. ", there is a mistake in the first line, the specimen states " This agreement is made, on the ................... day of ................. 2013, between" .... Change this "2013" to "2014" before printing ..

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 01:01 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to EngrHamza For This Useful Post:
salman habib (Wednesday, January 15, 2014)