View Single Post
Old Friday, January 17, 2014

mushi is on a distinguished road
Default protest

Dear brothers and sisters

we made contacts with round about 70's MNA and they assured us that they will raise this issue in the next assembly session at islamabad. i personally send letters to the prime minister and president respectively. well chances are pretty good and we are hopeful that we will get our desired results. The good news is that National assembly session is going to start in next few days and we again decided to stage a protest outside the parliament house. Some parliamentarian from balochistan assembly also personally called me and they said that this issue is under consideration and soon they will pass a resolution in the provincial assembly.

The output of the last protest was that several Members of National assembly took this issue seriously and give assurance for the said cause.
i am pretty hopeful now that if we protest again this time with full energy and support insha Allah we will achieve our objective. I request all members and affectee's that kindly contact me or bathoor as quickly as possible as we cannot do this alone we need yours support and presence believe me we are 100% hopeful.

As the assembly session start we will finalise the date of protest. once again i urge every member to participate as this issue can only be solved if and only if
you guys show commitment by participating in the protest. we need physical presence not verbal support.

Regards,
Mushtaq Ahmed