View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 19, 2014

Roshnain Swati is on a distinguished road

Well I have the feeling that what he wrote was in his personal capacity. He is neither paid, nor does get any reward for what he writes. All he did was that he shared his part of the experience and this could vary from candidate to candidate. This is a unique and better suggestion to start from optional to get boosted up for other subjects - why the fury? And take it from, he is very right in saying that the examiners can be manipulated. Yes- they can be manipulated and that too quite easily. A simple example is the use of headings in papers - the more heading, the more the marks. I ll agree to his remarks acknowledging at the same time that this was what his experience was. It depends upon me on what advantage i take from his reply and if i am that naive to put myself in his shoes and be him all through my preparation, I dont deserve to appear in CSS at the first hand. No hurt feelings - just a reply.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roshnain Swati For This Useful Post:
aneeqawaheed (Sunday, January 19, 2014), Despicable (Sunday, January 19, 2014), Reeba Khan (Sunday, January 19, 2014), usmanwrites (Sunday, January 19, 2014)