View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 19, 2014

Chap X will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushi View Post
Someone got really perplexed by these efforts I guess, anyway who care; Pakistan is a democratic country which unfortunately granted everyone the right to utter whatever they deemed fit. If a problem takes time to solve then I think as per our funny senior member we should leave it unsolved, right, isn’t? What an idea Mr. adeel. Well in that case I think we should also stop the drama of fighting against terrorism, feudalism and economic inefficiencies as these drama’s are still on air from the last 10 years, yet yield no positive result, and will persist in the near future. Why to waste so much money, energy, time and even lives on these issues?

If the 28 years limit is enough then why in SAARC countries this limit is 32 years? Even in India this limit has been extended to 40 years for UP (Uttar Pradesh) residents in respect of IPS exam in 2012. Why there is no such limit placed in European Union countries and U.S for civil services competitive exam with unlimited chances unlike Pakistan. May be our fellow senior member considering Pakistan more developed than these countries, I wish it was but it’s just a wishful thinking right now.

Neither CSS is the only option nor not qualifying it is the end of life, we are well aware of that so please don’t teach tiger how to hunt, you are not worth it:. Nevertheless it is still a prudent option, if I am not wrong, among other options and wanted to exercise it prior to other options until we lost all our hopes, that’s the whole story.

Who told you that there are some elite families who just wanted to meet their own ends? How much do you know about elite families by the way? In my views elite families are those whose kids complete their education at the age of 22 years, and then live a lavish life rather than starts job hunting like us, like most of the families does in Pakistan and waste 2 to 3 years or in most cases waste 5 years in search of job, then why would they bother themselves for such cause. They have all the privileges of those facilities for which we just can dream about but can never avail it. I would have rather endorsed your statements if you have asserted that reduction of age limit from 30 to 28 years was primarily to accommodate the breeds of elite rather than in the larger interest of people that would be an acceptable statement.

There is always a story behind every person, a reason why they are the way they are so, think about it before you judge someone. If you don’t like something then simply avoid it and if you cannot stand by us then at least don’t discourage the efforts, this is the least we can expect from people like you.
Regards,
Mushtaq ahmed Marwat.
Mushtaq Bahi you are absolutely right. Though I am not over-aged for CSS, I think it is sheer injustice to assess candidature on the basis of age. In what world are we leaving? Just imagine if a person wants to be a civil servant after his or her PhD in public administration! There is no prospect in this system The system is not just so are the many people who judge others' efforts without being asked to do so. I think after reading your above post, people will understand the CSS age relaxation issue in depth.