View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 22, 2014

hamsad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharjeelashraf View Post
I have filled the form but i am confused should I make a payorder of muslim commercial bank and send it through post office or how to make online bank deposit?

dear go to any branch of the mentioned banks along with desired fee and NTS fee slips then ask the cashier at counter that you want to deposit NTS fee. you have to pay the cash at the counter and then send the NTS fee slip with Application form to NTS address through courier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harisjutt View Post
My queStion is to seniors

Tell us that afteR written test should they directly go for interview of passed candidates or there will be a merit list for shortlisting of interview???

My second question is will they go for medical test to check the Height,weight, chest, eyesight and other test which is taken in medical of Forces????

If yes then what is the minimum height,weight and chest required....Plz reply.
Regards

dear there will be merit list for shortlisting of interview out of the passed candidates this is because of high competition.

yes medical examination will also be held but there are no strict rules for height chest and such other things for the job of AD. what is checked in medical examination is HIV, T.B, C.T scans and few X-rays as well urine and few other tests.

strict rules will be followed for Inspector, ASI and sub inspector, and such other similar jobs

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 12:09 AM. Reason: merged