View Single Post
Old Friday, January 24, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 3111

Ranjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the rough
Default Process and steps involved in process

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saifur View Post
Dear seniors! I hope you will be well. I have applie for the post of Asst: Director in MOD but my eye sight is weak. It also requested to clarify that the Test of A.D Will be on 02 March. But i have also applied for other posts its means that the test will be one for all posts. What do you say about it?

Process and steps involved in recruitment process includes:

1. Writting test
2. Psychoogical assessment,
3. Interview
4. Security verification and finally
5. Medicals

So, Medical test constitutes the final step in whole lengthy recruitment process of Ministry of Defence. You are better off to meet some medical practioner/selectee having sound knowledge of prevailing accepable eye sight standards beforehand and compare yours with those. Whole practice and hardwork can turn out futile if one is knocked out in final round due to some health issue after clearing all prior steps.

Answer to second part of questions is it is likely thogh not confirmed that seperate tests will be taken for AD and other posts, for level of difficulty, which is usually determined by scale/grade of post as well as required qualification, varies from post to here.