View Single Post
Old Monday, January 27, 2014

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanwrites View Post
Result of 2013 was devastating and if I'm not wrong then the result of 2014 would be catastrophic.
2014 can be categorised as a riskiest year ever in the annals of CSS but the students of finance would agree with me that higher the risk higher the return
Dear, how do you know about the CE2014 because yours is not a prediction but styled as a prophecy. Remember! A bad thing can never happen to a good person (Socrates) and Heroes are those people who do what has to be, when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences. CSS is not a sort of titan which is almost uncontrollable even those who'd only casual preparations are enjoying responsible posts. And 2013 has been pronounced by you and some other respected members as a disaster but those who believed that they would succeed, they made their own history. I will advise all the candidates of CE2014 to stick to their studies and just relax and enjoy the examination which is around the corner. You're the people who'd make history by proving wrong all the rumours, predictions etc. Best of luck!
Arooj Goheer (Friday, February 14, 2014), comp Engr (Monday, January 27, 2014), hamsafer (Monday, January 27, 2014), Nushrah Kabir (Wednesday, January 29, 2014), profdeadman (Thursday, January 30, 2014), RJ STYLE (Monday, January 27, 2014), sahar abbas (Monday, January 27, 2014), saus (Monday, January 27, 2014), uzmauzi (Thursday, January 30, 2014)