View Single Post
Old Monday, February 03, 2014

primo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrahm Lincoln View Post
Sorry to say, but I don't buy any of your arguments dear Primo!
It is because, that was supposed to be taken as a satire. I mean what is he(chief) trying to show off with such sort of activities?

Secondly I'm totally against such talks which are not only unconstitutional but a mere joke with the families of the deceased

What would we be asking them?

1. Please unarm yourself. Taliban: No
2. Please accept the constitution of Pakistan. Taliban : No
3. Please stop having funds from foreign secret agencies and stop being their puppets. Taliban: No
4. If you don't accept above suggestions(rather requests as we have been on the receving end), atleast stop killing innocent people. Taliban: No

What would they demand?

1. Release our memebers who are on death row. Our side: Umm, No, Yes, Lets see what we can do about it, courts etc.
2. Remove army from our area. Our side: Your area??, oh, got it, OK OK, we actually haven't asked army, let us c what we can do about it
3. Implement Shariah. Our side : No, Yes, we mean we want to but constitution blah blah blah. Not possible, we'll talk over it
4. Stop drones. Our side: No not possible, we mean we want to but it's not in our hands
and the list of Nos go on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrahm Lincoln View Post
I mean how is it possible that an institution which is highly disciplined and powerful won't make any strategy to fight the enemy?

I really love my army and fear them of their might, so won't and can't talk/think against them. We have won all the wars with distinction and I'm really hopefull that this activity(if required) would be a piece of cake for them.

Off-topic & No offence inteneded: Good article to read:- Abraham Lincoln & his good "sense of humor"
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...lns-smile.html
The Following User Says Thank You to primo For This Useful Post:
Sarrial Banda (Monday, February 03, 2014)