View Single Post
Old Monday, February 03, 2014

Postulant is on a distinguished road
Default NTS, what a shame!

I agree with the people complaining about GK, that was total rubbish. I expected some 8-10 questions finance or banking sector related but not a bull**** like that. That was just a shameful act to keep non-finance, non-banking sector related people out of the equation. GK portion should've been named Economic and Finance Knowledge rather than General Knowledge. I am not complaining about the inclusion of Finance or Economics related questions but they should have informed us that GK section will totally be related to these. We were misinformed, misguided. Their eligibility criteria should've been atleast MBA or MCom or something Finance and Economics related degree so that non-related people stay out of this but instead they opted to cheat people, fool people and robbed people of their money and for that they owe an apology. Do the math, 10,000 people, Rs 800 from each and what was the cost on each person i guess no more than Rs 150 maximum. Imagine the profit for fooling so many people. No wonder robbing people is profitable business!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Postulant For This Useful Post:
Mashalkhan69 (Tuesday, February 04, 2014)