View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 04, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

I did not want to take part in this political discussion because everybody has his/her own political thoughts and he/she always defends them. However, I want to say a few things,
1-Why people don't criticize "Youth Festival of Punjab". I was listening a news a few days back,"Billo Khoti ne race jeet li"..........So, it has become our standard to listen such news in News update...(No post against youth festival on css forum shows that how much people have biased approach towards PPP?)

2-If Bilawal wants to promote the Sindhi Culture, then what is the harm in it? however, these cultural sites like Mohenjo-Daro should not be ruined and organizers must ensure its protection.
3-Whatever, PPP do, its opponents always find a way to write and say against it. It has become a norm.

4-Now,come to Face book PM" Imran Khan", what he could do till now in K.P.K? He is the most confused person of the earth but our people have made him their" own hand made Devta".

5-Orya Maqbool Jan always spreads pessimism in his columns and uses religion as his shield. He also favors Taliban and regards them"True Muslims"...So, I don't believe that he can favor a liberal political party.

There would be many arguments against my points, but that is all, I wanted to mention in reply of this post.
Regards
NASSEEM (Tuesday, February 04, 2014), sarang ali shaikh (Wednesday, February 05, 2014), Zain Ahmed Zaman (Tuesday, February 04, 2014)