View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 04, 2014

saadqureshi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqra Shaukat View Post
critically analyze it.

is there anyone intended to check my precis from past papers? comment those who will be available to work on precis and essay paper in the group? i will post my solved precis with title and all interested guys comment on it.

Solution:

The outcomes of training at university
University: Transformation of minds

The task of training can be assigned to university for the sophisticated wellbeing of society. Training assists in leading a well societal life. Neither, the agenda of training relating to specified profession, nor forming heroes or motivating genius. So far, the works of genius is not output of art; the rules for creative minds. Nevertheless, the university is not a home for distinguished personalities. The purpose of training is uplifting intellectual, growing mind, nourishing, developing norms and enhancing ambition. Education give concrete ideas, courage, discretion and arises requiring impulse in them.
The main theme is not university training, it's university education. There is no mention of training in the whole passage.You have committed a fatal mistake which would result in failing this paper, as it's a common belief that it's the precis which decides your fate in this paper.

And also i think that " Purpose of University Education " would be a more appropriate title.
The Following User Says Thank You to saadqureshi For This Useful Post:
Zia Ul Haq Jee (Monday, September 15, 2014)