View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Ana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
dear friends,
I want to open my own school, or publish my own magazine for children but i do not have investment.

does any one have the idea how much investment is required?
or can you tell me the pros and cons of these projects
or any organizations that can help me put up my plans in little investment?
or any other idea or information you would like to share.
These are good IDeas . But do you have expereicne in this kind of business ? Have you ever worked in School or in publishing company ? Starting a business without prior expereince in a relevant industry is a folly in my opinion.

Quote:
b) Only 8% markup per annum
e) 90% Bank Loan and 10% Equity to be contributed by the Applicant. Your contribution could be in the form of cash or immoveable property and will be required after the approval of loan
source
b) 8 % perecent markup means that you have to give 8 percent interest on your loan annually . For example if you have taken 100,000 loan then you have to 8000 annually as a loan.
e) atleast you have to bring 10 percent of investment on your own . Like if you need 100,000 to start a business , a bank can provide 90,000 but you have to invest atleast 10,000 (10 percent equity + 90 percent loan ) .
waves (Wednesday, February 05, 2014)