View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 06, 2014

intisarphull is on a distinguished road
Red face PST in Larkana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheer Qadri View Post
101% agree with you.

Dear Intisar, i am repeating words said by ana, brother i can understand your feelings of joy now because you are getting a job in this age of great joblessness so that's good.. but my humble request is that let us try to create a good culture free from such gifts/ bribery , they/clerks will get accustomed to your 200 or 300.they get salary for the work they are doing. Zara Sochye
Dear Zaheer Qadri brother thanx so much for understanding my feeling. Yes i m getting this job at the age of 42 years and this will be happiest moment of my life when i will get Offer Order/ posting order of PST. I have tried hundred of times to get Govt: job but every time i could not get job because of no money and no sifarash of any MNA/ MPS/ Wadera. I have qualified many times for Govt: jobs but every time my name was thrown out by these culpirt officers. Now i m getting this job on merit. Main nay pehlay hee kaha hay k agar koye apni khushi say kisi clerk ko paisay dena chahay tu bhalay day aur main apni khushi say clerks ko 200 ya 300 rupay zaroor doon ga. Aakhir rozana bhee hum kitna kharcha kartay hain tu kia agar hum 300 kisi ko dain tu yeh bari baat tu nahi. Aakhir itni bari zindagi ki khushi mil rahee hay