View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 06, 2014

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Exclamation To respected Leonidas and all moderators !

AOA,

I want to draw your attention to very significant issue which is totally linked with our beloved religion Islam. No doubt, smilies make our threads and posts colorful and attractive. But, I’ve found 3 smilies which are unIslamic and definitely sinful as well. These are and Being Muslim, we’re suppose to bow only, only and indeed, only our beloved Creator, ALLAH Almighty, but members use this smilies for other members for appreciation. Certainly, we can use other smilies to do so. And other smilie is of evil, I believe that there is no need to have such bad smilie which reflects either member who is using it is evil or to other member to whom its pointing out. And I can't name this it is strictly forbidden as well. I know these are smilies but even then we should abstain from doing/using which is prohibited in any shape. The more members use them, the more it will spread.

By the grace of ALLAH Almighty, I requested you to remove said 3 smilies. Now its your turn to remove them as soon as possible. Please for ALLAH’s sake, think about it and remove it.
Pardon me if I interrupted in this regard...

May ALLAH tala bestow HIS countless blessings and mercy upon all of us. Ameen sumamin.

Profound regards,
RMKamran.