View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 06, 2014

Hedda Gabler is an unknown quantity at this point

To me, nothing is wrong with these similes. Just need to broad your minds.
there is entire difference between Sajda and this simile. this is not the act of bowing but a slight movement for the sake of appreciation of someone's efforts. and i don't think that any sensible member of the forum thinks of bowing before the person to whom the simile is attributed.

Again nothing wrong with this one too. this is not the evil in the sense we mean any " bura kaam" but we mean "shararat or shetani" in someone's mind as a normal human being is the mixture of all good and bad things and no one is perfect in this world except Allah.

i think this is very cute. nothing wrong with the photo of the innocent animal. Allah has said that the Muslims should not eat the meat of pig and after touching it they should be purified through wuzu or bath. Because pig is called "napak". dog is also napak and many others animals too but we should be positive. All the animals are made by Allah. they have not been created by themselves in the present form as they are. pig is usually thought to be the stupid, ( in actual it is one of the intelligent animals) so, people usually referred as pig to those who do stupid things.

nothing in this post is meant to offend or degrade anyone in the forum it is just my thoughts that i shared.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hedda Gabler For This Useful Post:
new_horizons (Thursday, February 06, 2014), waqas izhar (Monday, April 07, 2014)