View Single Post
Old Friday, February 07, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transition View Post
these days,in the light of current issue,a question is constantly tiring my mind. im encountering two types of people.the one called religious of our society and the others,liberals.
first group comprises of the people k jinhe lagta k jese muashre ko sudharna aur seedhe raaste pr chalana unhi ka farz h.they are constantly on their mission of preaching others.telling everyone what to do and what not to do,what is right and what is wrong etc.and in their opinion AMAR BIL MAAROOF AUR NAHI ANIL MUNKIR k mutabiq ye hm sb ka farz h.
and second ones are,according to them faith and religion is everyone,s personal matter.religion is not to put on ones sleeves.there should be freedom of doing everything,in a positive manner, to everyone.
though personally im more inclined towards liberals.but somehow i keep in mind this thing that,,,isnt it our basic teaching of Islam to tell others or persuade them acc to religION.??
so my question is,, A true MUSLIM CANT BE A LIBERAL..??
ek traf hmare pas orya mqbool jan aur ansar abbasi jese log hn aur dusri tarf nadeem f pracha aur kch dusre..how to balance this..
i hope u have understand my question really looking forward to an INNOVATIVE THOUGHT..
Islam is a religion of the middle path. Strike a balance!
transition (Saturday, February 08, 2014)