View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 08, 2014

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up @ imaan77k

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaan77k View Post
hye! Plz suggest a book for psychology.. And also help me about English essay and precis... I m worried about these subjects .. Shall be very very thankful to you..
AOA,

Dear English is very technical subject and demands plenty of practice. Improvement in anything requires continuous and dedicated practice. You should start studying a grammar to have grip over tenses, sentence structure, prepositions and all that stuff, which is certainly necessary part to learn basic English and very helpful for essay writing. Apart from studying other subjects you should've a habit of writing an essay and precis of pretty tough paragraphs (consult CSS past papers) to command over this subject. Read precis rules as well to understand how its done. To get yourself enrich with vocabulary, general and current affairs knowledge, read DAWN newspaper daily, especially its editorial, in this way you can easily improve your English proficiency.

Keep in touch with HDI (human development index) and economic survey statistics, which will be helpful for you in quoting certain aspects especially in essay and current affairs.

For psychology, consult understanding psychology by Feldman Practice every subject from its past papers. Indo-Pak isn't scoring subject, Arabic is pretty much good. Devise a proper time table and follow it sincerely.

Best of luck and remember me in your prayers

Profound regards,
RMKamran.
imaan77k (Sunday, February 09, 2014)