View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 08, 2014

Sarrial Banda will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathoor View Post
It seems to be a futile exercise for now. No one is showing up neither for participating in the protest nor for financing it. If this is the case, we are not going to launch this protest. People claiming high seems to have went asleep. Stop being such chatterboxes guys. Show up. Lets do something. Sum up your energies and give it a hard blow. For now, me and Mushtaq are clear if this is the case, we are not going to procede an inch further. This is our collective issue and will be only resolved through our collective efforts. Guys, I am not going to waste another day standing in D-Chowk if you people are hiding out there just waiting for miracles to happen. Show up otherwise forget about getting age relaxation or whatever.
Dear Bathore & Mushi, please don't you loose heart. Many people will join you immediately after consuming their last attempt due to age limit. Just wait for 2-3 weeks & let aspirants take their final attempt in 2014. I am sure they will be much more energetic & enthusiastic as well as it will be a new journey for them unlike many old guys who have lost energy & interest with time. Hope you will try to understand me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sarrial Banda For This Useful Post:
mushi (Sunday, February 09, 2014), virgoan (Sunday, February 09, 2014)