View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 08, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zohrab View Post
we can just hope for good maha. actually who gives them 10-12 lakhs has been selected already.
Your source??...Please, don't say this, such type of rumors always discourage the aspirants. work hard and leave the rest on Allah Tala.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatim View Post
i sent the application form a week ago, but still i do not receive any conformation email from NTS... is this normal?
i mean that the other candidates who applied for this post, did they received any email or sms from NTS...?? please share...
NTS would upload the list of eligible candidates on its website after closing date of application forms. It will never sent email to the candidates.