View Single Post
Old Monday, February 10, 2014

RMKamran will become famous soon enough
Arrow To all respected moderators !

AOA,

Well, you closed my started thread. At least if you've made a forum of "site feedback" then take it as you define it, "Give feedback, ask questions, add your compliments,vent your criticisms and complaints,leave your comments. Suggest things you would like to see on the site." And you shouldn't delete the posts of other members who were agreed with me on the said issue. I don't think so they were being offended or violated rules of this forum. (Pardon me if it so).

I'm sure you don't wanna remove 3 unsIslamic and sinful smilies -Ok fine-I don't need to bother about it. And Alhumdulillah-I'm pretty satisfied because when in the Day of Judgement, Allah tala will ask me what I did to make this forum free of sinful smilies, I could confidently able to say being a member, I tried my level best to highlight the concern.

I'm sure said smilies were created by non-Muslims and admin copied it when this forum was made. And I assume that I'm the first member who pointed and highlighted this issue so far in the history of this forum. I'm gonna stay here for couple of years because I find it very excellent place to take study material and guidance.

May ALLAH tala bestow HIS countless blessings and mercy upon all of us. Ameen sumamin.

Profound regards,
RMKamran

Last edited by RMKamran; Monday, February 10, 2014 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Correction
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMKamran For This Useful Post:
kaneezfatimasahar (Tuesday, February 11, 2014), Stunner (Monday, February 10, 2014)