View Single Post
Old Monday, February 10, 2014
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMKamran View Post
AOA,

Well, you closed my started thread. At least if you've made a forum of "site feedback" then take it as you define it, "Give feedback, ask questions, add your compliments,vent your criticisms and complaints,leave your comments. Suggest things you would like to see on the site." And you shouldn't delete the posts of other members who were agreed with me on the said issue. I don't think so they were being offended or violated rules of this forum. (Pardon me if it so).

I'm sure you don't wanna remove 3 unsIslamic and sinful smilies -Ok fine-I don't need to bother about it. And Alhumdulillah-I'm pretty satisfied because when in the Day of Judgement, Allah tala will ask me what I did to make this forum free of sinful smilies, I could confidently able to say being a member, I tried my level best to highlight the concern.

I'm sure said smilies were created by non-Muslims and admin copied it when this forum was made. And I assume that I'm the first member who pointed and highlighted this issue so far in the history of this forum. I'm gonna stay here for couple of years because I find it very excellent place to take study material and guidance.

May ALLAH tala bestow HIS countless blessings and mercy upon all of us. Ameen sumamin.

Profound regards,
RMKamran
I think it is not technically possible to remove a couple of icons from the smilies list, however, what is possible is to replace the whole smilies software with another which doesn't contain such icons ..

I hope the mods will take care of it now ..

Regards ..
RMKamran (Monday, February 10, 2014)